Biltmore Galore!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Now that we are almost a week away I am obsessing more and more about our venue. With it's gilded gold ceiling and hand painted details, I could just kiss it. Well, kiss in it. Which I plan to do on Oct. 11th! Wait pinch me...it's October today...I just realized it. OK...so not only is it my birthday in 7 days, but it is my wedding in 10. This is such a crazy time. Well I have scoured the Internet and have found a plethora of pictures to entice our guest with what is to come.

Our wedding will take place in the Imperial Ballroom and then move to the Georgian for the rest of the evening. Here are pics of mostly the Georgian...with a few Imperial. I kinda want to keep that room more of a surprise.










Above images via Bride Motto

[9.<span class=
[1.<span class=jpg]" border="0">

[2.<span class=
[1.<span class=
[10.<span class=
[1.<span class=
above images by Karen Nickel Photography via Jessica Ralph Blog



0 comments:

Post a Comment