So....I'm His Wife Now!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wow! I can't beleive that my wedding journey has ended. But this is the begging of somthing wonderful. Actually it's more than wonderful its miraculous. It's a miracle becasue this all began with a dream God gave me on June 15th 2007. In the dream I knew God had told me that Chris was going to be my husband. It was so funny. I went to bed thinking nothing of Chris and woke up the next day nearly  in love. It's a journey I would never want to revisit, but I would never want to give back. There were lots of praying, fasting, crying, laughing and crazy "school girl" type sillininess. My wedding was a fullfillment of a dream and the beginning of an adventure.


While on our pre-moon we went to a convienient store to get a few items. Chris went up front to check out. I was pouring coffee and the cashier asked him, "Will this be all?" and he said, "This and my WIFE is getting coffee as well." I had to pause and catch my breath! It flowed so easily from his mouth. I looked at him and knew I had made the best decision of my life.

Thank you God for this man...my husband.

3 comments:

said...

Hey Melanie!! This is the first time that I visited your blog {I just went through all your posts!} - you had so many beautiful ideas for your wedding - I hope it was everythihg {and more} that you wanted it to be!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your special day!! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs! : )

Unknown said...

Hi Melanie,
Your wedding pictures and e-pics were amazing. Congratulations!! God Bless.

natasha said...

Hey Melanie,
I came across your blog looking for flowers on google. I love it! A few of my friends are getting married and/or engaged (marrying young seems to be a popular "trend" within my friendship group as we are only 18, 19, 20, or perhaps its because we have all just found the right guys haha.) My favourite post of yours was how you talked about your husband and how you respect him and look to him as the leader of your relationship. I think your a great example to young christian girls like me and my friends.
thankyou!

Post a Comment