Peonies Are So Pase'

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My wedding colors are various shades of white with accents of gold and a bit of silver. I know I can get very carried away in the creativity apartment, o I knew that sticking with such a simple scheme would keep me tame. I also love many different types of flowers so I only allowed myself to have four types: Roses, Hydrangea, Tulips and Orchids. I would have loved to used peonies, but they are very hard to get in October and very expensive no matter what time of year it is. However I found some gorgeous peony alternatives that are only a fraction of the price. All of them are roses!


Carla Romantica

Jeanne Moreau Peony Rose


Antique Romantica


Creamy Classic Woman


images via Whole Blossoms

Claire Austin
Claire Austin

Glamis Castle


Winchester Cathedral
Winchester Cathedral

Rose-Marie
Rose-Marie
above images via David Austin Roses

There are many more colors shapes and sizes, but I love the various whites, peaches, creams and blushes. A few of these beauties will be featured at our wedding in different arrangements.



0 comments:

Post a Comment