The Best Wedding Videographer...PossiblyEver!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CinematicBride Wedding Videography - International Award Winning Wedding Videography


image via: www.cinematicbride.com

Seriously...I found Joshua Smith like two years ago. this was before I was engaged or really dating seriously. However, I knew he would be my husband. I knew what God had told me and I was so intensely believing that I began searching for wedding everything. I feel that my main purpose is to be a wife and mother, but I also have aspirations of Christian films. So on my hunt for video equipment and inspirational videographers I found him. That's right...Mr. Smith. He was young, talented and Christian, much to my dismay. He has been shooting wedding since 14 and is only in his early 20's. Well he really knows how to bring the beauty out of a moment.

Now...here is the dilema. He is very costly. I mean very high end. So when I decided he would be part of the wedding I was newly dating, volunteering full-time, and believing for a million dollar wedding (more on that in another post). I didn't want a million dollar wedding. I just felt God telling me that is what it would be. Even in these last days I am trying to figure out what he meant. Anyway, he is working with us and to be honest he has been a very important component for me. capturing the day and the moment means more to me than anything else. I want memories for a lifetime and I know he will deliver.

With that said here is the most outstanding wedding or otherwise work I have ever seen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment