Guess Which One I'll Be Wearing

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Designer Wedding Dresses and Gowns | PriscillaofBoston.com

I have a secret. I found my wedding dress two years before Chris and I are to wed. Yup...I was one of those girls. I wasn't always that way...but when I knew God told me he would be my husband in a dream, I fully immersed myself in that reality...I mean dream. You can blame my mother and Edmee for the coaxing to find one. I remember it like it was yesterday when I stayed up late exploring the endless possibilities of bridal attire. Back then, I had no idea what my wedding would be like, but I knew the dress would help me set the tone.

This dress was an early favorite, but as reality and the real vision for the wedding set in, this look became a bit much for me. Who knew I was a more low key bride...certainly not I! Also, this is a dress that wears you and I wanted the dress to compliment me, not the other way around.


This dress was also in the running...until I saw another bride wearing it on a TV show. She looked like she could barely walk in it. Besides that you need to be a stick to really pull this off and by a stick I mean a size double 0.


This simple dress also was a very big favorite...but in the end I decided I really wanted something with more punch. However the simplicity of this dress appealed to me. Can you see my progression to the mermaid style?...wink...wink

Just so you know, my dress is from this company: Priscilla of Boston. Can you guess which one? Ha! They have hundreds of gowns so good luck. I will tell you that none of the gowns above made the cut. Hopefully you will get to see the big reveal on our day. I also need to begin discussing accessories and rehearsal dinner attire. Till then...peace.




0 comments:

Post a Comment