I am ready for my Engagment Close-up!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Binary Flips Photography

I have found one of the best photographers in the business. I was scouring the Google machine to find an engagement photographer. Yes, an engagement photographer not a wedding photographer. They are really one in the same, but when I'm focused..I'm focused. So I locked in and stumbled across this site:



Not only does Dennis and his wife Christina do daytime photos, but night as well:



We did a day and night on July 8th in NYC. Hopefully we will get the pics in a couple of weeks. Chris found out that the photographer has SIX weddings to edit before our pics are ready. Lord...Give me the strength to hold out. I am thinking of begging for at least one or two previews so I can post them. They are an awesome team to work with and I might just use them for the wedding.



0 comments:

Post a Comment