The Happy In Love Ring

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy In Love Ring: 3.6 Cushion Micro Pave Halo with Video

Here she is in my ghetto powershot camera video. I was so excited when i got it I nearly...well you get the picture. It was more beautiful than I imagined. My sister told me I looked like I was selling it on QVC or some anonymous Ebay Top Seller.


Here is another vid. It's sorta blurry, but you get the picture.


Here are a few pics. I feel a bit overindulgent posting pics, but so many people want to see it. I also want to show brides and grooms that you can get a ring, if you do the research at a very great price. I will never tell how much, but it was a great find. Both the diamond and the setting where the favor of the Lord. Thanks to Jesus...lol.

Engagement pics





Ok...that's enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment