Tux Deluxe

Thursday, July 23, 2009



Chris and I have been on the hunt for a tuxedo for him to wear for the wedding. We have played around with the idea of getting a custom tuxedo made or buying one off the rack. We just can't seem to make a decision.I absolutely love the tux that Blair Underwood is wearing in this pic. It's a one button Calvin Klein. Please. Not that it is impossible to find; I found a place that rents this tux...but we really want to buy it and have it custom tailored. The one button is really the look I like as well as the wing collar. It just looks so elegant and timeless.
.
Chris has tried on this one


And this one

Neither of which were fabulous. However fabulous looking they are in the pics. Besides that, for the same price as these we could have a custom tux made. So here I am back to the hunt.



0 comments:

Post a Comment