Engagement Ring Inspiration

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Engagement Rings - Worlds Most Beautiful Engagement Rings | RingEnvy.com

Ok...so I stumbled across this site months ago while looking for engagement ring design.  I didn't know much about diamonds and such since I have NEVER owned one. I am serious. However, I know what I like aesthetically so google and I commenced to search. That is when I came across this ring.



She had a video and everything.  My heart almost stopped. I just thought it was divine.  So there it was my divine inspiration. I learned very shortly that this was a cushion cut with a micro pave tri-sided band and halo. I know it's a confusing mouthfull, but that is seriously what it is. After I began my search I found this ring as well.


I found out that this woman is actually an antique jewelry designer. To my chagrin this ring style is antique aka. OLD, I was shocked. What happened to my trendy and cutting edge taste. Well, it went out the window.

To make a long story short I ended up finding my ring in a round about way that I can only attribute to God. I will blog on this soon. I will post the ring with vid and all in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment