29 Days and Counting

Friday, September 11, 2009


Day 29: He Let's Me Lead

Chris is definitely the leader in our relationship. The Bible says that the man will lead the wife and I am more than happy to let him do so. As the leader of our relationship he often times will choose to let me make the decisions. I can't remember a time when Chris didn't ask me what I wanted to do before he made a decision. Whether it is deciding what movie to see or what financial planning; he seeks out, listens to and trusts in my opinions. One of his favorite phrases is,"Whatever is best for you is best for me." There are times when my decisions have cost me or both of us in some way, yet he never holds it over my head. He continues to encourage me and build my confidence in my abilities to make the right choices. With him I can be the strong woman I need to be and the wise wife I want to be.


0 comments:

Post a Comment