Day 37 and Counting

Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 37: He Inspires Me


Chris is the most hardworking, diligent, disciplined and intelligent person I know. If you know him then you can understand what I mean. I have always been such a creative and go with the flow type of person. Never really planning things out or very disciplined. While both of us have our strengths, he makes me want his. To see how brilliant his mind is, the kindness he bestows on everyone and his ability to see the positive in every situation is like none other. He is naturally a great human being in every way. I have always been content with who I was and didn't feel the need to change. But somehow, when I spent enough time, I found myself gravitating and yearning for all the wonderful qualities that make him so great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment