What's with all the baby talk?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Okay, so I am not even married yet and I get so many questions about when am I having a baby. I know many engaged, married and even single women get this question too. I know people mean well by it, but am honestly supposed to know. I am trying to keep my head above water with wedding stuff; let alone planning my pregnancy. Besides that it's quite intrusive. It's like asking a person when are they going to get out of debt, lose weight or my favorite "Time is ticking; you don't want to be too old when you get married!" Now that I am done with my ranting and raving I must go on the record and say I love babies and can't wait to have many of them. In fact everytime I see a baby I go nuts and gush all over the little bundle. I definitely was built to be a mother and that is one reason I am choosing to stay at home. I even browse baby stff at stores...don't even say it! Yes, I'm very excited for that day to come...with that said a there is another bundle of joy I am looking forward to bring home a little sooner.

I'll give you a clue: whats short and cute and hairy all over? That's right a puppy!

The type of puppy is to be determined. I know that it must be under 10lbs full grown and very fuzzy. I also want a boy. While Chris and I plan to adopt bigger dogs in the future this little guy will suit me just fine right now. I have such a soft spot for all dogs. I told Chris the other night while we we're watching Animal Cops that if I weren't going to stay at home that I would want to work with animals. It is hard for me to watch that show now because it makes me cry. The cruelty of some people is unforgivable. I won't even discuss a certain athlete who did some unthinkable things to very innocent dogs.

Anyways, back to happy puppy talk. I am trying to figure out whether I want a Yorkie, Pomeranian or a designer breed. Yes, designer dogs exist. My favorite is the Morkie (Maltese +Yorkie= Morkie)
Here's a little video of one full grown:


Here is a baby:






I am hoping beyond all hope to get one for my birthday/wedding present...but I don't think it will work out due to travel and home renovations....let's pray for Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment