39 Days and Counting

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 39: He Is a Leader

I have seen Chris walk into a room and command the respect and attention of everyone in there just by being his presence. People naturally gravitate towards him and want to follow in his footsteps. He is a gentle yet firm leader that does not coerce or manipulate. Rather he is straightforward and honest. I respect this quality the most, because it requires humility, strength, and wisdom. It gives me assurance that I can follow this man anywhere, because I know he will lead me on the right path. I fully trust his decision making abilities and never worry if he will make decisions that will harm me or our family. Like Joshua, he seeks God first for guidance and seeks what is best for those around him before he makes a choice. I am so fortunate to have such a strong and confident man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment