Invitation Recap: Part II

Monday, September 21, 2009

Creating the inside of the invite was the fun part. It was all about the Photoshop on this one! I wasn't sure of the design I wanted or even the colors. It just happened organically. The butterflies came out of left field for me on this whole bridal experience. The more I think about it the more fitting they are. The caterpillar a dark, fuzzy and crawling insect who turns into a beautiful, graceful and admired creature. It truly is an amazing thing God did when he created the transformation of the butterfly. In so many ways that is what God is doing in our lives, Chris and I. We know we are on the cusp of God transforming us into the next season of life. A season that will impact the world for Christ.







0 comments:

Post a Comment